Version December 2020
Aurela uses the following terms and conditions. We have tried to make everything as clear as possible to express, if you still have questions, do not hesitate to make contact with us via firstname.lastname@example.org
We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions. You agree that more recent version of these terms and conditions on our agreement will apply.
Article 1 - Definitions
Article 2 - Applicability
Article 3 - The offer
Article 4 - The Agreement
Article 5 - Right of withdrawal
Article 6 - Costs in case of withdrawal
Article 7 - Exclusion right of withdrawal
Article 8 - Price
Article 9 - Conformity and warranties
Article 10 - Delivery and execution
Article 11 - Payment
Article 12 - Complaints
Article 13 - Intellectual Property
Article 14 - Liability
Article 15 - Invalidity, disputes and applicable law
Article 1. Definitions
These terms and conditions means:
- ReflectionThe date by which the customer can use his right of withdrawal;
- ConsumerThe natural person not acting in the exercise of profession or business and enters into a distance contract with the entrepreneur;
- Day: Calendar;
- length TransactionMeans a contract at a distance with regard to a series of products and / or services, which the delivery and / or purchase is spread in time;
- Durable medium: Any means that the consumer or business that enables information to him personally, store in a way that future consultation and unaltered reproduction of the stored information.
- Right of withdrawal: The ability for consumers to see within the waiting period of the contract;
- Entrepreneur: The (legal) person acting in the exercise of profession or business and a range--on enters with Aurela.
- Customer: Consumers and entrepreneurs together.
- Distance AgreementAn agreement whereby part of the entrepreneur organized system for distance selling of products and / or services until the conclusion of the agreement exclusive use of one or more means of distance communication;
- Technology for distance communication: A means that can be used for the conclusion of a contract, without the client and Aurela have come together simultaneously in the same space.
- Terms and Conditions: The General Conditions of the entrepreneur.
Aurela: The user of these terms and conditions, namely Aurela registered in the commercial register of the Chamber of Commerce under number 81109164
Article 2. Applicability
- These general conditions apply to every offer of Aurela and any agreement reached at a distance between orders and Aurela and the customer.
- Before the agreement is concluded, the text of these general conditions to the customer made available. If this is not reasonably possible, before the contract is concluded, indicate that the general conditions are Aurela to see and be sent free of charge as soon as possible upon customer request.
- If the agreement is electronically closed electronically, controlled from the previous paragraph and before the remote agreement is concluded, the text of these General Terms and Conditions by electronic means to the Customer are made in such a way that it is updated by the customer A simple way can be stored on a sustainable data carrier. If this is not reasonably possible, before the remote agreement is concluded, it will be stated where of the general terms and conditions can be taken by electronic means and that they will be sent electronically or otherwise free of charge or otherwise.
- In the event that, in addition to these general terms and conditions, specific product or service conditions also apply, the second and third paragraph of corresponding application and the customer can always rely on the appropriate provision that is most favorable for him in the event of conflicting general terms and conditions. is.
- Situations and uncertainties that are not regulated in these general terms and conditions must be assessed 'to the Spirit' of these General Terms and Conditions.
- Any general terms and conditions of customers and / or third parties do not apply to the agreement between the customer and Aurela.
Article 3. The offer
- If an offer has a limited validity period or under conditions, this is emphatically stated in the supply.
- The offer is without obligation. Aurela is entitled to change and adjust the offer.
- The offer contains a complete and accurate description of the products and / or services offered. The description is sufficiently detailed to make a good assessment of the offer by the customer. If Aurela uses images, this is a truthful representation of the products and / or services offered. Apparent mistakes or apparent errors in the offer do not bind Aurela.
- Images of products are a truthful representation of the products offered. Aurela cannot guarantee that the colors shown exactly match the real colors of the products.
- Each offer contains such information that is clear to the customer what the rights and obligations are attached to the acceptance of the offer. This in particular concerns:
- The price including taxes;
- the possible costs of shipment;
- The way in which the agreement will be established and what acts are necessary for this;
- whether or not to apply the right of withdrawal;
- the method of payment, delivery and implementation of the agreement;
- The deadline for acceptance of the supply, or the period within which the entrepreneur guarantees the prize;
- the level of the remote communication rate if the costs of using the technique for remote communication are calculated on a basis other than the regular basic rate for the means of communication;
- whether the agreement is archived after the creation, and if so how to consult it for the customer;
- the way in which the customer, before concluding the agreement, can check the data provided by it under the Agreement and, if desired, recover;
- any other languages in which, in addition to Dutch, the agreement can be concluded;
- the codes of conduct to which the entrepreneur has subjected and the manner in which the customer can consult these codes of conduct electronically;
- The minimum duration of the remote agreement in the event of a duration transaction.
- Optional: Available sizes, colors, type of materials.
Article 4. The agreement
- The agreement is subject to the provisions of paragraph 4, concluded at the time of customer acceptance of the offer and meet the corresponding conditions.
- If the Customer has accepted the offer electronically, Aurela immediately confirms the receipt of acceptance of the offer by electronic means. As long as the receipt of this acceptance has not been confirmed by Aurela, the customer can terminate the agreement.
- If the agreement is established electronically, Aurela will take appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect the electronic transfer of data and ensures a secure web environment. If the customer can pay electronically, Aurela will respect appropriate safety measures to this.
- AURELA can inform himself - within legal frameworks - whether the customer can meet his payment obligations, as well as all of those facts and factors that are important for a responsible assembly of the remote agreement. If aurela has good grounds on the basis of this investigation to not enter into the agreement, it is entitled to refuse an order or application or to attach special conditions to implementation.
- Aurela will be the following information in the product or service to the customer, in writing or in such a way that it can be stored in a sustainable data carrier by the customer in an accessible manner:
- The visiting address of Aurela branch where the customer can go to complaints;
- the conditions under which the right to use the Customer can use, or a clear report on being excluded from the right of withdrawal;
- the information about guarantees and existing service after purchase;
- The requirements for cancellation of the agreement if the agreement has a duration of more than one year or of an indefinite period;
- The price, including all taxes and shipping costs.
- Every agreement is entered into under the suspensive conditions of sufficient availability of the relevant products.
Article 5. Right of withdrawal
- When purchasing products, the consumer has the option to dissolve the agreement without giving reasons for 14 days. This concerns about the day after receiving the product by the consumer or a presumer designated by the consumer and published by Aurela.
- During the reflection time, consumers will handle the product and packaging carefully. He will only unpack or use the product to the extent that it is necessary to be able to assess whether he wishes to preserve the product. If he uses his right of withdrawal, he will return the product with all supplied accessories and - if reasonably possible - in the original condition and packaging to Aurela, in accordance with the reasonable and clear instructions provided.
- If the consumer wishes to make use of his right of withdrawal, he is obliged to make this known to Aurela within 30 days, upon receipt of the product. Making it consumable must do the consumer through a written message / e-mail. After making use of its right of withdrawal, the consumer must return the product within 14 days. The consumer must prove that the delivered goods have been returned in a timely manner, for example through proof of shipment.
- If the consumers did not want to make use of his right of withdrawal response after the time limits referred to in paragraphs 2 and 3. The product has not returned to Aurela, the sale is a fact.
Article 6. Costs in case of revocation
- If the consumer uses his right of withdrawal, the costs for returning the consumer account are.
- If the consumer has paid an amount, Aurela will refund this amount as soon as possible, but no later than 14 days after cancellation. Here, the condition that the product has already been received by Aurela or conclusive proof of complete return can be submitted.
Article 7. Exclusion of the right of withdrawal
- AURELA can exclude the right of withdrawal of the consumer for products as described in paragraphs 2 and 3.
- Exclusion of the right of withdrawal is only possible for products:
- established by Aurela in accordance with the customer's specifications;
- For products that come from China;
- which are clearly personal in nature;
- which cannot be returned by their nature;
- that can spoil or aging quickly;
- whose price is bound to fluctuations on the financial market in which Aurela has no influence;
- For loose newspapers and magazines;
- For audio and video recordings and computer software whose consumer has broken the seal.
- For hygienic products whose consumer has broken the seal.
- Exclusion of the right of withdrawal is only possible for services:
- concerning accommodation, transport, restaurant company or leisure activities to perform at a certain date or during a certain period;
- whose delivery with the express consent of the customer has begun before the reflection time has expired;
- concerning bets and lotteries.
Article 8. The price
- During the validity period specified in the offer, the prices of the products and / or services offered are not increased, subject to price changes due to changes in VAT rates.
- By way of derogation from the previous paragraph, Aurela can offer products or services whose prices are bound to fluctuations on the financial market and where Aurela has no influence on, with variable prices offer. This bondage to fluctuations and the fact that any prices stated are target prices are stated in the supply.
- Price increases within 3 months after the conclusion of the agreement are only permitted if they are the result of statutory regulations or provisions.
- The prices mentioned in the range of products or services are all in euros and including VAT.
- All prices are subject to pressure and eating errors. No liability is accepted for the consequences of pressure and eating errors. With pressure and putting errors, AURELA is not obliged to deliver the product according to the incorrect price.
Article 9. Conformity and warranty
- Aurela says that the products and / or services meet the agreement, the specifications mentioned in the offer, to the reasonable requirements of reliability and / or usability and the legal provisions and / / / or / or government regulations. If agreed AURELA is also in that the product is suitable for other than normal use.
- Any defects or incorrectly supplied products must be reported in writing within 14 days of delivery to Aurela. Return of the products should be done in the original packaging and in new condition.
- Aurela warranty period corresponds to the factory guarantee period. Aurela, however, is never responsible for the final suitability of the products for each individual application by the customer, nor for any advice with regard to the use or application of the products.
- The warranty does not apply if:
- The customer has repaired and / or edited the delivered products themselves or have it repaired and / or editing by third parties;
- The products supplied to abnormal circumstances are exposed or otherwise treated carelessly or contrary to the instructions of Aurela and / or the packaging are treated;
- The defendence is completely or partially the result of regulations that the government has set or will set with regard to the nature or quality of the materials applied.
Article 10. Delivery and implementation
- AURELA will comply with the greatest possible care when receiving and when carrying out products.
- As a place of delivery, the address applies that the customer made known to Aurela.
- With due observance of what is stated in Article 4 of these General Terms and Conditions, the company will perform accepted orders with a competent emergency but no later than 60 days, unless customer agrees with a longer delivery period. If the delivery is delayed, or if an order cannot be executed only or only partially, the customer will receive this no later than 30 days after he has placed the order message. In that case, the Customer has the right to terminate the Agreement without costs and entitle for any compensation.
- In the event of dissolution in accordance with the previous paragraph, Aurela will refund the amount that the customer has paid as soon as possible, but no later than within 14 days after decomposition.
- The product is sent to the customer's name and risk. If delivery of an ordered product appears to be impossible, Aurela will make efforts to make a replacement item available. At the latest when delivery will be reported to a clear and comprehensible manner that a replacement item is supplied.
- The risk of damage and / or loss of products rests with Aurela until the moment of delivery to the customer or a pre-appointed representative and published to Aurela, unless explicitly agreed otherwise.
Article 11. Payment
- To the extent that it has not been agreed otherwise, the amounts due by the Customer must be paid within 7 working days. In the event of an agreement to grant a service, this period adopts after the customer has received the confirmation of the agreement.
- The customer has the duty to immediately report inaccuracies in Aurela pay details provided or stated.
- In the event of the customer's default, Aurela has unified legal restrictions, the right to charge the reasonable costs incurred in advance to the customer.
Article 12. Complaints procedure
- AURELA has a sufficiently announced complaints procedure and deals with the complaint in accordance with this complaints procedure.
- Complaints about the implementation of the agreement must be submitted fully and clearly defined in Aurela within 7 days of receiving the product.
- Complaints submitted at Aurela are recognized within a period of 14 days from the date of receipt. If a complaint requires an (un) for longer processing time, the entrepreneur responds within the period of 14 days with a notice of receipt and an indication when the customer can expect a more detailed answer.
- The customer must at least give Aurela 4 weeks to resolve the complaint in mutual consultation.
Article 13. Intellectual property
- AURELA retains all rights to offers, documents, images, drawings, software, domain names, creations and the information related to this. This also applies if costs have been charged for this or when improvements were made later.
- It is not permitted to reproduce the website or portion thereof or to make third parties without prior written permission from Aurela.
- The logos and brand and product names of brands, remain the property of their respective owners.
Article 14. Liability
- Aurela is only liable for direct damage to the customer, which is directly and only the result of a shortcoming of Aurela
- AURELA is not liable for damage caused by the fact that they were assumed by the customer's incorrect or incomplete data, for direct or indirect damage caused by third parties or for ancillary damage.
- If Aurela has been liable and they have recognized this liability, every liability is limited to:
- The amount paid out by AURELA Minus liability insurance policy.
- If the liability insurance is not limited to the invoice amount.
Article 15. Evility, disputes and applicable law
- If part of these conditions is void or destroyable, that does not change the validity of the rest of the general terms and conditions. The invalid or destroyed part is replaced by a provision that follows the content of the void provision as much as possible.
- Dutch law applies to all agreements, services, offers and orders quotes. Any disputes must be submitted to the competent court in the Netherlands.